We are looking for enthusiastic volunteersto assist with the successful organization of Sakura Days Japan Fair in Vancouver. Assistance in the following areas is required.
- Entrance gate and information desk hospitality
- Site crew
- Stage crew
- Yukata dressing
- Teaching origami
- Green Patrol (garbage/recycling/grey water)
Volunteer Application Form >>
(Volunteer Application deadline is March 12. )
- You must be 16 years old or older to volunteer.
- It is largely outdoor and will be held regardless of the weather.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please send an email to the following address.
volunteer[at]JapanFairVancouver.com（ [at]=@ ）
- All volunteers are requested to volunteer for at least one full day during the event and attend a volunteer information meeting prior to the event.
- Although it may be helpful for volunteers to have some knowledge of Japanese culture and have the ability to speak Japanese, all volunteer meetings, communications and volunteer activities on the day of the event will be in English, so a working knowledge of English is essential.
Volunteer Information Meeting
Photo: The 2015 Japan Fair Organizing Committee volunteers