Sakura Days Japan Fair 2017
Vendors and performers who would like to participate in Sakura Days Japan Fair 2017, please complete the appropriate online application form below.
Please download the appropriate PDF file for the application details, then click the link below to go to the online application page.
Jan. 20th 2017 is the deadline for all applications, but we encourage and appreciate early submissions.
PDF Detailed Information
- Food Vendor Information (210KB, PDF)
- Vendor (Selling or Non-Selling) Information (210KB, PDF)
- Selling Vendors are vendors who will sell and/or promote products and/or services.
- Non-Selling Vendors are vendors who will not sell or promote any product or service, but will provide information about a non profit organization.
- Cultural Participant Information (130KB, PDF)
- includes performers, Japanese beverage suppliers, tea ceremony, haiku, ikebana, bonsai, origami and other Experience Japan participants
Online Application Form (Google docs)
- Food Vendor Application Form
- Vendor (Selling or Non-Selling) Application Form
- Cultural Participant Application Form
Please also download above PDF file for details.
* The selection of vendors and cultural participants is at the sole discretion of the Japan Fair Association of Vancouver (JFAV).
For more information regarding the application procedure please contact:
Chair, Japan Fair Association of Vancouver
Message from OrganizersSakura Days Japan Fair (SDJF) is not just a cultural festival. SDJF is an opportunity to be face to face with thousands of people who are interested in Japan.
How we utilize this unique opportunity is up to all of us.
What will we each convey and teach about Japan while creating an enjoyable experience for festival attendees?
How will you use this opportunity for your business or organization? Let's work together to maximize the experience of attendees while maximizing your future opportunities.